Registered Dietitian, Unregistered Writer, Normal Human
Hi, I’m Lucy. I’m a part-time dietitian, a full-time mother and a spare-time writer in Christchurch, New Zealand.
In terms of nutrition, I specialize in disordered eating, lifestyle medicine, teen athletes and feeding kids. I’ll quickly reel off my nutrition qualifications so you know I’m not just making stuff up…
Outside of my nutrition work, and my mum-duties at home, I’m an aspiring writer: YA mysteries, suspense, sports, and romance, usually all scrunched up together.
- Bachelor of Science, major Human Nutrition
- Master of Dietetics
- New Zealand Registered Dietitian
- Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Professional (International Board of Lifestyle Medicine and Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Approved Practitioner Australian Centre for Eating Disorders
- Affiliated Dietitian Christchurch Ballet Society