Registered Dietitian, Unregistered Writer, Normal Human
If you feel guilty about what you eat, I can help you to heal your relationship with food. If you struggle to eat for your sport, I can help you form a plan. And if you battle with your children over their vegetables, I can give you the tools you need to bring peace back to the dinner table.
But I don’t stop there. Because it’s not just about diet and exercise. Sleep, time spent in nature, how you handle stress, your sense of purpose in life, your social network, how you eat and who you eat with – it all affects your health. I create personalized health plans that take all of this into account, so you can optimize your health and happiness.
You can wake up energized. You can enjoy your meals. You can live a life of joy and good health. Contact me to find out how.
- Bachelor of Science, major Human Nutrition
- Master of Dietetics
- New Zealand Registered Dietitian
- Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Professional (International Board of Lifestyle Medicine and Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Fellow Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Approved Practitioner Australian Centre for Eating Disorders
- Affiliated Dietitian Christchurch Ballet Society