Registered Dietitian, Unregistered Writer, Normal Human
Hi, I’m Lucy. I’m a part-time dietitian, a full-time mother and a spare-time writer in Christchurch, New Zealand.
In terms of nutrition, I specialize in disordered eating, lifestyle medicine, teen athletes and feeding kids. I’ll quickly reel off my nutrition qualifications so you know I’m not just making stuff up…
- Bachelor of Science, major Human Nutrition
- Master of Dietetics
- New Zealand Registered Dietitian
- Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Professional (International Board of Lifestyle Medicine and Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Fellow Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Approved Practitioner Australian Centre for Eating Disorders
- Affiliated Dietitian Christchurch Ballet Society
Outside of my nutrition work, and my mum-duties at home, I’m an aspiring writer: YA mysteries, suspense, sports, and romance, usually all scrunched up together.